Patrick Welche wrote:
>>> If I try configure --with-mib-modules="if-mib", I get

>> Please add "--enable-mfd-rewrites" and report back.

> I get the same warning:
> *** MIB Module warning *** mib module 'mibII/ifTable' requires module 'mibII/interfaces' but someone told me to compile without it
> Agent MIB code: if-mib default_modules => if-mib/ifTable if-mib/ifXTable snmpv3mibs mibII ucd_snmp notification notification-log-mib target agent_mibs agentx disman/event disman/schedule utilities host
> after a make clean; configure...
> Nothing changed in the configure output - is that right?

You should do "make distclean" before changing configure options. Now that
you've changed them without having done so, starting from scratch (unpack;
configure) is your safest bet.

Apart from the warning: do you also get the same build error, actually?

Thomas Anders (thomas.anders at

Net-snmp-coders mailing list