On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 06:20:29PM +0200, Thomas Anders wrote:
> Patrick Welche wrote:
> > I just tried out yesterday's svn checkout on NetBSD-current/i386.
> >
> > If I compile / install with defaults, all is OK.
> >
> > If I try configure --with-mib-modules="if-mib", I get

> Please add "--enable-mfd-rewrites" and report back.

I get the same warning:

*** MIB Module warning *** mib module 'mibII/ifTable' requires module 'mibII/interfaces' but someone told me to compile without it
Agent MIB code: if-mib default_modules => if-mib/ifTable if-mib/ifXTable snmpv3mibs mibII ucd_snmp notification notification-log-mib target agent_mibs agentx disman/event disman/schedule utilities host

after a make clean; configure...

Nothing changed in the configure output - is that right?

Net-snmp-coders mailing list