------=_Part_70033_20418286.1175529252991

On 28/03/07, Eirik Nordbr=F8den wrote:
> I get the following error message when building the perl modules:
>
> OID.xs: In function `__snprint_value':
> OID.xs:74: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

> If I remove the --disable-mib-loading option when configuring, it builds =

fine.

Yup - that makes sense.
The relevant code is looking at information taken from parsing the MIB file=
s.
If the parse handling code has been excluded, then this fragment will indee=
fail.

> I have tried serching the bug/patch lists without success,
> but it might be related to the same problem as bug 1416726.

No - this is a new problem.

Try the attached patch - does that help at all?

Dave

------=_Part_70033_20418286.1175529252991

SW5kZXg6IHBlcmwvT0lEL09JRC54cwo9PT09PT09PT09PT09PT 09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09
PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09Ci0tLS BwZXJsL09JRC9PSUQueHMJKHJl
dmlzaW9uIDE2MDE1KQorKysgcGVybC9PSUQvT0lELnhzCSh3b3 JraW5nIGNvcHkpCkBAIC03MCw2
ICs3MCw3IEBACiAgICB9IGVsc2UgewogICAgICBzd2l0Y2ggKH Zhci0+dHlwZSkgewogICAgICAg
ICBjYXNlIEFTTl9JTlRFR0VSOgorI2lmbmRlZiBORVRTTk1QX0 RJU0FCTEVfTUlCX0xPQURJTkcK
ICAgICAgICAgICAgaWYgKGZsYWcgPT0gVVNFX0VOVU1TKSB7Ci AgICAgICAgICAgICAgIGZvcihl
cCA9IHRwLT5lbnVtczsgZXA7IGVwID0gZXAtPm5leHQpIHsKIC AgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgaWYg
KGVwLT52YWx1ZSA9PSAqdmFyLT52YWwuaW50ZWdlcikgewpAQC AtNzksNiArODAsNyBAQAogICAg
ICAgICAgICAgICAgICB9CiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIH0KICAgIC AgICAgICAgfQorI2VuZGlmIC8q
IE5FVFNOTVBfRElTQUJMRV9NSUJfTE9BRElORyAqLwogICAgIC AgICAgICBpZiAoIWxlbikgewog
ICAgICAgICAgICAgICBzcHJpbnRmKGJ1ZiwiJWxkIiwgKnZhci 0+dmFsLmludGVnZXIpOwogICAg
ICAgICAgICAgICBsZW4gPSBzdHJsZW4oYnVmKTsK