I just tried out yesterday's svn checkout on NetBSD-current/i386.

If I compile / install with defaults, all is OK.

If I try configure --with-mib-modules="if-mib", I get

*** MIB Module warning *** mib module 'mibII/ifTable' requires module 'mibII/interfaces' but someone told me to compile without it

?

(If I try to carry on, I then get

../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `netsnmp_access_interface_entry_set_admin_status'
../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `netsnmp_access_interface_container_free'
../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `netsnmp_access_interface_container_load'

on linking. netsnmp_access_interface_entry_set_admin_status is used
in agent/mibgroup/if-mib/ifTable/ifTable.c and defined in
agent/mibgroup/if-mib/data_access/interface.c)

Cheers,

Patrick