--===============1964772705==

------=_Part_73264_32206058.1175258125731

Hi Friends,

I am trying to make my own trap receiver program by modifying net-snmp
source code.
Its receiving traps when I am sending traps from my own PC(another
terminal , I am using fedora Linux), does not receive when trap sent from
other machines.
Anybody have the idea where I need to focus and what can be the error.
Please responds.

Thanks & regards
Trupti S