--===============0681164594==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7720E.AEC99F8A

Yes,=20
I'm trying now with another parameter on gcc line:=20
-D_INCLUDE_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED=20

That should include the following defines:=20

#define ntohl(x) (x)=20

#define ntohs(x) (x)=20

#define htonl(x) (x)=20

#define htons(x) (x)=20

If also this fails, I'll try , as you suggest, with cc.=20

I'll let you know.=20

Bye, and thanks again.=20

Nunzio Palmentieri=20
Web Care Solution=20
=20
Atos Origin=20
Via Antiniana 2/a=20
80078 Pozzuoli (NA) - ITALY=20

=20

Direct +39 081 6103 388=20
Mobile +39 335 1214 806=20
Fax +39 081 6103 200=20
e-mail mailto:nunzio.palmentieri@atosorigin.com
=20
Web www.atosorigin.com=20

This electronic message contains information from Atos Origin, which =
may
be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be use =
of
the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use =
of
the contents of this information is prohibited.

-----Messaggio originale-----=20