--===============0486351069==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7720A.34CDF220

Gcc version=20

$ gcc -v=20
Reading specs from
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0n-hp-hpux11.00/3.1/specs=20
Configured with: ./configure : (reconfigured) ./configure :
(reconfigured) ./configure=20
Thread model: posix=20
gcc version 3.1=20

Nunzio Palmentieri=20
Web Care Solution=20
=20
Atos Origin=20
Via Antiniana 2/a=20
80078 Pozzuoli (NA) - ITALY=20

=20

Direct +39 081 6103 388=20
Mobile +39 335 1214 806=20
Fax +39 081 6103 200=20
e-mail mailto:nunzio.palmentieri@atosorigin.com
=20
Web www.atosorigin.com=20

This electronic message contains information from Atos Origin, which =
may
be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be use =
of
the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use =
of
the contents of this information is prohibited.

-----Messaggio originale-----=20