double free or corruption (!prev

Hi folks,

We are developing a Sub-Agent and everything is
working fine with our Sub-Agent. The problem is that
when we stop our subagent by sending a TERM signal,
the following problem comes: " *** glibc detected ***
double free or corruption (!prev): 0x082157f0 ***"

We have tried to debug and concluded that the problem
happens during the call to "snmp_shutdown()". The
question is: Could this have something to do with the
Config file expected by the snmp_shutdown call,
similarly by the ini_snmp() call before. What is the
difference between an Subagent specific "config" file
and the snmpd.conf used by the Master Agent?

Your help and hints will be appreciated.