double free or corruption (!prev
To: net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi folks,

We are developing a Sub-Agent and everything is
working fine with our Sub-Agent. The problem is that
when we stop our subagent by sending a TERM signal,
the following problem comes: " *** glibc detected ***
double free or corruption (!prev): 0x082157f0 ***"

We have tried to debug and concluded that the problem
happens during the call to "snmp_shutdown()". The
question is: Could this have something to do with the
Config file expected by the snmp_shutdown call,
similarly by the ini_snmp() call before. What is the
difference between an Subagent specific "config" file
and the snmpd.conf used by the Master Agent?

Your help and hints will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rangani

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/