Hello.

When looking on the structure of _sess_open and comparing it to that of
snmp_sess_add_ex the implementations are the same save for differences
due to how the transports are created up to the point where _sess_open
clears SNMP_FLAGS_DONT_PROBE. Now I wonder why the difference is there?

/MF

(Robert, I added you as a Cc: reciever since you added this code in
rev 5.74 of snmp_api.c)