On 08/01/07, John Clinton wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Just tried that and got errors on compiling:

> gcc -g -O2 -Usolaris2 -Dsolaris2=solaris2 -o .libs/snmpd .libs/snmpd.o
> -L/usr/local/ssl/lib ./.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so ./.libs/libnetsnmpagent.so helpers/.libs/libnetsnmphelpers.so ../snmplib/.libs/libnetsnmp.so -ldl -lkvm -lcrypto -lkstat -lelf -lm -lnsl -lsocket -lpicl -ladm -R/usr/local/lib
> Undefined first referenced
> symbol in file
> kd ./.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so

Hmmm.... That ought to be picked up from agent/kernel.c, I think.

I'm slightly out of my depth here - can one of the Solaris experts help?

All I can suggest is to check the file 'include/net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h',
look for mention of SLASH_PROC (if any) and make sure this is undefined,
and make sure that HAVE_KVM_H *is* defined.
But this may well be wrong,incomplete,etc

Dave