On 27/12/06, Alexi Zuo wrote:
> Since the our target platform may use a different version of net-snmp, I
> wonder if it is legal to chip net-snmp libraries with our product.

>From the FAQ:

-------
Can I reuse the code in my commercial application?

The details of the COPYRIGHTs on the package can be found in the COPYING file.
You should have your lawyer read this file if you wish to use the code in your
commercial application. We will not summarize here what is in the file, as we're
not lawyers and are unqualified to do so.

(http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/wiki...FAQ:General_12)
------

Dave