On 04/01/07, John Clinton wrote:
> I noticed on Solaris 9 with NetSNMP 5.4 that:
> HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSWRunParameters is getting truncated and is
> equivalent to the ps -ef output.

> So, my question is, is this way the implementation on Sun was designed
> to work?

The first thing to establish is *which* Sun implementation we're talking about.
There are two! One is based on the /proc interface, the other uses
(And it's not inconceivable that it might pick up on a pstat-based mechanism

If you try
cat /proc/05026/psinfo

how much does this report? Everything, or is this truncated too?

Net-snmp-coders mailing list