On 05/01/07, Venkata Guddeti wrote:

> 1. Could any one please let me know how can I create two subagent processes.
> a. What configuration changes are needed in the snmpd.conf to add two subagents

None.

> (right now I have a line 'master agentx' for one subagent)

No.
You have a line "master agentx" to tell the SNMP agent to listen for
connections from AgentX subagents. There may be one subagent,
there may be hundreds - the master doesn't care.
It just sits there waiting to be contacted - it's up to the subagent(s)
to make that connections.

> My current subagent is using /var/agentx/master stread socket,

Both subagents can connect to the same socket.
No problem there.

Dave