Kyle Lussier wrote:
> Just a head's up that we are still having the issue in Net-SNMP 5.4. This
> is verified not to occur when the code is compiled in 32-bit, and we
> believe it's 64-bit specific (and occurs on AMD/Opteron) builds.

Can you put all this good info into a proper bug report on, please?

Also, it may be worth looking through the compiler warnings for a 64-bit
build. These are (way too) many, unfortunately, but it'd be a start at
least and patches to squelch them would be highly appreciated.

Thomas Anders (thomas.anders at

Net-snmp-coders mailing list