--===============0523055333==

------=_Part_2479_6229158.1165386211260

hello friends
I got correct understanding of my problem
when i call init_agent in windows it get fail because
init_agent call subagent_init & sunagent_init call
netsnmp_callback_open and this function fails & return NULL.
but in Linux it execute properly and return non NULL data.
so thing this is problem .
but i don't know why this is happening ?
please help me.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Bhushan E. Sonawane