On 05/12/06, bhushan wrote:
> register_app_config_handler("trapsess", snmpd_parse_config_trapsess,
> NULL, "[snmpcmdargs] host");

That is only relevant to the master agent.

An AgentX subagent should send all notifications over the main
AgentX connection to the master agent. No special configuration
should be necessary.

I'm afraid that I do not know why this is not happening in your case,
and I do not currently have the time to investigate. I need to concentrate
on the work that I am actually paid to do. Could you please not copy all
messages to me - just send them to the list. If I can help, I will. If not,
then sending me stuff direct won't change that fact.
Thanks

Dave