--===============0440014148==

------=_Part_7477_10133476.1165336462993

Hello
after reading code of init_agent, add_trap_session i understand that
add_trap_session function will register session & fill sinks global
structure
(struct trap_sink sinks) & this structure is used by netsnmp_send_traps
for sending trap i.e. if this structure is NULL no traps get send when we
are calling
send_v2trap/send_easy_trap etc. .
"init_agent" function call init_agent_read_config function & this function
inturn call

register_app_config_handler("trapsess", snmpd_parse_config_trapsess,
NULL, "[snmpcmdargs] host");
& snmpd_parse_config_trapsess function call add_trap_session function
so my question is register_app_config_handler get invoke when we are master
agent
in init_agent_read_config function . so if we are subagent then this
function never get
call.
so if we are subagent process then using which flow of code sinks structure
get fill
so that when we are calling send_v2trap then it get data from sinks
structure & send trap to destination
tell me If i am wrong .
Thanks in advance
Regards