--===============0769762361==

------=_Part_6088_25702446.1165330887524

hello Sir
to get correct understanding of my problem log message of linux
& windows as follows
in Linux
[root@wifi-security-server trap_agent]# ./agent
In assigning add_trap_session
In assigning Value to sinks add_trap_session // My Comment
In assiged Value to sinks add_trap_session // sinks global variable
that i said you in
No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging // previous mail, that
variable get fill here
NET-SNMP version 5.4 AgentX subagent connected // <-- also not getting why
this message not coming under windows
send_spectraGuardEvent_trap before send_trap
In send_v2 trap function
In send_trap_vars function
non enterprise specific
Calling netsnmp_send_trap function
At Initial stage 1
At stage 2
At stage 2.1
At stage 2.2
At stage 2.3
At stage 2.4
At stage 2.5
At stage 4
At stage 2.6
Stage 2 end
At stage 4
At stage 5
At stage 6
At stage 6.1 loop // This is log which i putted in for loop
Sending trap v2 // so v2 trap get send by subagent
At stage 7
At stage 8
returning from netsnmp_send_traps

this is for Windows
C:\NETSNMP>subagent1.exe
In send_v2 trap function
In send_trap_vars function
non enterprise specific
Calling netsnmp_send_trap function
At Initial stage 1
At stage 2
At stage 2.1
At stage 2.2
At stage 2.3
At stage 2.4
At stage 2.5
At stage 4
At stage 2.6
Stage 2 end
At stage 4
At stage 5
At stage 6
At stage 7
At stage 8
returning from netsnmp_send_traps

do looking at both log I understand that sinks variable not get fill at
initial stage
i.e. in init_agent function in windows where as it get fill in linux
I am attaching by agent_trap.c with this mail, also my agent code with this
mail
Please help me in this .
Thanks in advance
Regards