--===============0822170402==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C716C9.33C44DBE

Hello
=20
I've major problem in Net SNMP table design and I'm looking for any help
..
=20
We are working with very large dynamic tables (the table size is always
changing ) and I don't want to load or create Net SNMP table before the
request, I want to direct the agent to my next row.
=20
example: I've table {[0,0,0],[1,1,1],[2,2,2],[3,3,3]}
for the first get request I'll give the agent the row [0,0,0]
for the next request I'll give the agent the row [1,1,1]
for next request I'll give the agent the row [3,3,3] - I change the row
order, it's enable me to choose the row I want
for next request I'll give the agent the row [2,2,2]
=20
I've check the iterator solution and mfd and it seems that in both cases
the tables need to be allocated ,in Net SNMP standard ,before the
request and that to enable the agent to understand how to move on the
table.
=20
=20
Can someone direct me to the best solution for implement the table?
=20
Thanks
=20
Kobi
=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C716C9.33C44DBE

charset=3Dus-ascii">

class=3D372412110-03122006>Hello

class=3D372412110-03122006>

I've =
major problem=20
in Net SNMP table design and I'm looking for any =
help .

class=3D372412110-03122006>

We are =
working with=20
very large dynamic tables (the table size is always changing ) and I =
don't want=20
to load or create Net SNMP table before the request, I =
want to=20
direct the agent  to my next row.

class=3D372412110-03122006>

class=3D372412110-03122006>example: I've table=20
{[0,0,0],[1,1,1],[2,2,2],[3,3,3]}

for =
the first get=20
request I'll give the agent the row [0,0,0]

for =
the next =20
request I'll give the agent the row [1,1,1]

for =
next=20
request  I'll give the agent the row [3,3,3] - I change the row =
order, it's=20
enable me to choose the row I want

for =
next request=20
I'll give the agent the row [2,2,2]

class=3D372412110-03122006>

I've =
check the=20
iterator solution and mfd and it seems that in both cases the tables =
need =20
to be allocated ,in Net SNMP standard ,before the request and =
that to=20
enable the agent to understand how to move on the=20
table.

class=3D372412110-03122006>

class=3D372412110-03122006>

Can =
someone direct=20
me to the best solution for implement the table?

class=3D372412110-03122006>

class=3D372412110-03122006>Thanks

class=3D372412110-03122006>

class=3D372412110-03122006>Kobi