On 01/12/06, Venkata Guddeti wrote:
> It seems that the hrProcessorLoad does not give anything.
> Has anyone successfully used this variable from the HOST-RESOURCES-MIB MIB.

Please try the new 5.4 release. The agent finally implements
this object in a sensible manner (for the first time).

> I though that I can use ssCpuIdle, but it is already marked as
> 'deprecated'.

This was deprecated in favour of the equivalent 'ssCpuRawIdle' object.
Again, the 5.4 release has addressed some of the limitations of the
earlier 'ssCpuIdle' object, and this is probably more useful than it
was before.

But see the relevant FAQ entries for more details.

Dave