Hi,

We're currently working to extend the snmp_api interface so that it will
be able to deal with large filehandles.

To avoid quadratic behaviour in our extension for the poll interface
(when using TCP connections), I need to use a hash table for integers.
Is there already one implemented in the net-snmp project which I can
use? If not, is there one outside the project which would be easy to
incorporate? I can write one myself, but I guess this has been done a
million times before by people much smarter than me.

Best regards!
Thijs