Antonio L. Leding wrote:
> I am wondering if anyone out there has compiled Net-SNMP for an Intel based
> Mac running OSX 10.4.x? If not, could anyone point me in the right
> direction for a How-To or a tutorial on how to generally compile and then I
> can try to figure it out for this machine?

Please use net-snmp 5.4 and build it according to the instructions in
README.osX (shipped with the 5.4 sources). You may also want to consider
the following two additional patches (http://www.net-snmp.org/patches):

[1600522] mach (darwin) support for CPU utilization
[1600453] OS X compile-time endian determination

Please let us know whether/how it works for you.

+Thomas