--===============1953110318==

--B_3247662377_385701

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone out there has compiled Net-SNMP for an Intel based
Mac running OSX 10.4.x? If not, could anyone point me in the right
direction for a How-To or a tutorial on how to generally compile and then I
can try to figure it out for this machine?

Also, I suppose I could leverage Xcode if anyone has tried that as well.

Thanks in advance

Antonio Leding
E-mail: aleding@leding.net

--B_3247662377_385701

Compiling Net-SNMP on Intel based Mac - OSX 10.4.7

Hello=
,