Hi,
In my master thesis project, I would like to monitor my printer through the MIB browser to get errors occurs. I use the Host Resources MIB for that and specifically hrDeviceErrors.
Need to know the value of the counter hrDeviceErrors that I should consider to know if the printer has a critical problem.
Can I consider 70 or 80 or 90 as threshold values or what?
Thank you

--
This message was sent on behalf of ka_moria@yahoo.com at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/messag...net/topic.html