On 27/11/06, Venkata Guddeti wrote:
> Even if I switch the order of variables, the problem is with the 2nd variable.

That sounds like the handler isn't properly working through the list
of varbind that it's given.

> I am attaching the code here in a file tables_gbbfcommn.c: (Code is
> generated using iterate.conf option)

int
fileTable_handler(...)
{
for (request = requests; request; request = request->next) {
var = request->requestvb;
switch (reqinfo->mode) {

case MODE_SET_RESERVE1:
switch (table_info->colnum)
{
case COLUMN_FILETABLEFILENAME:
if (requests->requestvb->type != ASN_OCTET_STR) {
netsnmp_set_request_error(reqinfo, requests,
SNMP_ERR_WRONGTYPE);
}
break;
}
}
}
}

Which is exactly what's happening.
You've got a loop variable "request", which walks through
the list of varbinds, starting from the head "requests".

But all of the processing is done on the *first* entry
(requests) rather than the "current" entry (request).

Dave