--===============1265381346==

------=_Part_2879_16809764.1164692854585

hello friends
Greetings
i have install netsnmp 5.1.3 on windows using exe that i have downloaded
from
sourceforge.
In Linux system I have written code to send snmp trap, for that i have
written netsnmp
subagent(Agentx Master Agent i am using) that will send traps using
"send_v2trap"
function & i have entry in snmpd.conf for trap2sink so my main agent in
turn send trap
to specified destination, so all this setup i have on linux but i want to
run my subagent
that will send trap on windows
for this i need to certain things
1) install netsnmp on windows ( that i have done )
2) compile my subagnt on windows so as to get exe of it
to send trap -- so how should i compile agent on windows ?
are this api ( ie send_v2trap, snmp_varlist_add_variable) will
work on windows are there any dll which have thiis function.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Bhushan E. Sonawane

--