Hi guys,
I tried parralelizing synchronized snmpget calls by using posix
threads. I spawn a certain amount of threads, lock them with mutexes,
and later reap them by pthread_join.

No go. Memory critical region seems to be affected all kinds of
gibberish i get on screen. It's no problem if i just serialize with
one thread. I tried the suggestions on the webpage of net-snmp by
placing snmp_init and others outside the thread loop, but i can't
seem to get it to work.

Does anyone have a working solution or am i stuck here and need to
use the async solution as provided on the net-snmp homepage?

Many thanks,
Alef