I need to propose the system, what will redistribute users among access poi=
nts. In case that some of AP is overloaded, system will recognice it and re=
connect hosts of the AP to another less loaded AP. The system supposed to b=
e based on SNMP. I\'ve tried to find such variables in MIBs of access point=
s, but I did\'t succeed. The one way what I found is that there should be a=
deamon on each computer what would inform a Mangement Station about possib=
le reconnections. (means info of other APs). But this system doesn\'t seem =
to be efficient. Do anybody know about something better?

http://cestovanie.sme.sk/ - Cel=FD svet na va=B9om monitore

Net-snmp-coders mailing list