Hi, =

I need to propose the system, what will redistribute users among access poi=
nt. In case that some of AP is overloaded, system will recognice it and rec=
onnect host of the AP to another less loaded AP. The system supposed to be =
based on SNMP. I\'ve tried to find such variables in MIBs of access points,=
but I did\'t succeed. The one way what I found is that there should be a d=
eamon on each computer what would inform a Mangement Station about possible=
reconnections. (means info of other APs). But this system doesn\'t seem to=
be efficient. Do anybody know about something better? =

Thanks =

Roman

http://kultura.sme.sk/ - Informa=E8n=FD server o kult=FAre a =B9oubiznise