My guess is that you would need to look into the documentation of the =

device itself to check for proprietary values they setup for their =

accesspoint, then using those oids to check for them. My experience =

is that most devices do have something like that.

For example, i ran accross a plethora of copy machines with an snmp =

stack and which i could query for all kinds of things (paper run out, =

copy ready etc.). Huge fun.

-alef