Hi,

Do somebody know, how could I detect overload in AccessPoint (some orinoco AP) by SNMP? Is there any such variable? I have passed mib2, IEEE802DOT11-MIB, Bridge, but I haven\'t found anything like that. The other thing, is there a way how to get info about users connected to AP, and get information about them?

Thanks

Roman

Najoriginalnejsie technologicke hracky - http://pocitace.sme.sk/