M> I'm having problems with Net-SNMP Perl module. I'm currently running version
M> 5.3.1, with OpenSSL support enabled.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on there...

Any chance you have multiple copies of the net-snmp libraries
installed and the perl modules are linked against a different set of
libraries than the tools?

Can you try it with MD5 instead of SHA (in authNoPriv mode) and see if
that works? (if it does, it's almost certainly a library issue that
doesn't support openssl).

Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list