Dave Shield wrote:
> On 26/09/06, Duy Doan Khuong wrote:
>> Thank Dave.
>> I see that we are using the old released, so I want to prove that this
>> release can not support AES192 and AES256 protocols. Do you have any
>> documents or somethings says that the 5.1.x line does not support AES192 and
>> AES256.

> Not offhand.
> The first thing is to check whether or not the newer releases support
> these two authentication protocols. If they don't, then it's
> extremely unlikely that 5.1.x will.

This may well be one of a few exceptions. I do see code for support of
AES192 and AES256 in 5.1.x, but not in 5.2.x and later. I vaguely
remember them being dropped because of being non-standard. I have no
idea whether the corresponding code in 5.1.x ever worked.

Wes, can you please clarify on this?

+Thomas