--===============0408452959==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6E12B.2714DC34

I am studying the Net-SNMP agent code of version Net-SNMP 5.2.3. In
that regards I have some queries.

1. I want to create my own MIB file and for that MIB file I want SNMP
agent to traverse the MIB tree, I have created=20

A MIB file, but I want to know where should I port the MIB file (at
Manager as well as Agent side)?

=20

2. Also there is an example file in the folder
net-snmp-5.2.3\agent\mibgroup\examples and the filename are=20

example.c , example.h . In these files there is an example OID which
is registered using the REGISTER_MIB=20

macro. But When I start the SNMP agent service, and do the snmpget for
the specified OID, it don't work and

do give any value, mentioning invalid name.

=20

can you please resolve my queries and send me the information?

=20

=20

Thanks and Regards,

Subhash Gajare

Wipro Technologies, Pune.

Phone : +91-20-39101684

Mobile : +91-9370006000

"Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute"

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6E12B.2714DC34

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>  I am studying the Net-SNMP agent code of =
version
Net-SNMP 5.2.3. In that regards I have some queries.

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 1.  I want to create my own MIB file and =
for that
MIB file I want SNMP agent to traverse the MIB tree, I have created =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>  A MIB file, but I want to know where should I =
port
the MIB file (at Manager as well as Agent side)?

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 2.  Also there is an example file in the =
folder   style=3D'font-weight:bold'>net-snmp-5.2.3\agent\mibgroup\examples  =
 and
the filename are

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>  example.c , example.h  .  In these =
files
there is an example OID which is registered using the REGISTER_MIB =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>  macro. But When I start the SNMP agent =
service, and
do the snmpget for the specified OID, it don’t work =
and

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>  do give any value, mentioning invalid =
name.

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>  can you please resolve my queries and send me =
the
information?

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Thanks
and Regards,

size=3D2 face=3D"Courier New">Subhash =
Gajare

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-weight:bold'>Wipro Technologies,
Pune.

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Phone
: +91-20-39101684

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Mobile
: +91-9370006000

face=3DArial> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:fuchsia'>"Silence =
is one
of the hardest arguments to refute"

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>

=00