On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:51:05 +0000 Claus wrote:
CK> is there any patch available to fix the get-bulk problem?

Not that I know of. Did you ever file a bug-report for this problem? If not,
please do so, so we can get to it when someone gets properly motivated.

If you are looking at it yourself, netsnmp_bulk_to_next_fix_requests() and
check_getnext_results() are two important places to look.

I know why it's happening, I'm just not sure where it's happening and where to
fix it. The key is to find the code that notices the overlapping registration
and decides to send the request to the next handler. It should be possible to
determine that the last answer needs to be ignored (as happens in a normal
snmpwalk).