[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

On 04/09/06, Ritwik, Basu wrote:
> The language I am using is C. In such a case how does the prototype
> differ from the ones for Get and Getnext requests?

It doesn't.
As I said:
>> The basic Net-SNMP library uses the same functions to send *all*
>> requests, so GETBULK typically uses the same API as any other request
>> (GET, GETNEXT, SET, etc).
>> See 'snmpbulkget.c' for an example.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list