--===============0189560417==

------=_Part_90219_4791202.1157069099885

Hello,
first i would say to excuse me for my bad english, sorry [image: sad].
This is my problem, i hope that you can help me :
I'm developing an application for openWrt that use the net-snmp library. To
work, my application need the snmpd deamon. The problem is that i can't
execute the snmpd deamon such as master agentx.
To execute snmpd such as master agentx, the NET-SNMP documentation say that
i have to add this line "master agentx" to the file snmpd.conf. But it not
works. In /var/log/snmd.log i read that the system write an error message
because snmpd deamon don't know the line "master agentx".

Anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot!

Fabio

------=_Part_90219_4791202.1157069099885

Hello,
first i would say to excuse me for my bad english, sorry sad.