--===============1239877667==

------=_Part_135426_2225813.1157173505405

Thanks for all. I have found the error which caused by my prior code. But I
have still two questions:

1. After I use "XXXTable_createEntry" and "netsnmp_insert_table_row" to
insert a row into my table. I want to use "table_entry = (struct
XXXTable_entry *) " to get a table_entry of the row. But I always get NULL.
How can I get the table_entry after insert a row into my table?

2. I am always confused with the rowStatus field, Can you tell me some
detail info about the status of this field? What is the difference between
them?
Thank you again!
Peter

--