On 31/08/06, Mike Varley wrote:
> One problem we have with this bug is it is very difficult to reproduce;
> I am trying to create some samples which will simulate the failure.

Oh :-(
Never a good sign.

> The current hypothesis is we have a buffer overrun, and its messing with
> the secondary index.

One possibility would to run "snmptable -d" (or "snmptable -Ddump")
which would print out the request/response packets as they are
sent/received. You could then wade through the mountains of
output(!), to try and locate an individual GETNEXT request that
results in a '?' row.

The indexes for that response might help to throw some light on the matter.

Good Luck!

Dave