Thanks Dave.

One problem we have with this bug is it is very difficult to reproduce;
I am trying to create some samples which will simulate the failure.

The indexes are accessible.

Thanks for the clarification on what a 'gap' or '?' might be; it will
help me in creating the samples

The current hypothesis is we have a buffer overrun, and its messing with
the secondary index.

MV

Mike Varley -= SOMA Networks =-
mvarley@somanetworks.com 416-348-1578