--===============0291551161==

------=_Part_101525_28145007.1157007913456

Thank Dave for his patient answer of my first question!

But I have another one:

I wonder when I set a line to a table.There is a rowStatus field.When I set
the rowStatus to CreateAndGo(4). Everything is OK, the line can be insert
into table.

But if the rowStatus is CreateAndWait(5). In "case MODE_SET_COMMIT:", the
line "table_entry = (struct notePCTable_entry *)
netsnmp_extract_iterator_context(request);" will return a NULL. And I can
not access the table_entry. If I do so, a segment fault occurred.

So, 2 questions:
1.if rowStatus is CreateAndGot(4), the "case MODE_SET_COMMIT:" will not be
executed? if CreateAndWait(5), it will be executed? What is difference
between them?
2.Why I can not use "netsnmp_extract_iterator_context" to get a avaiable
table_entry when the rowStatus is CreateAndWait(5)?

Thank you~

--
you jump, I jump,she jump 3