On 30/08/06, Jayaprakasha Guddenahalli Naganna wrote:
> To register multiple instance of same MIB I have to call
> "netsnmp_register_handler" function with different context.

Correct.

> (Currently there is no way to pass context to "netsnmp_create_handler_registration"
> function in 5.2.1.2)

Wrong.
Well - correct but misleading.

You can't pass a context to "ns_create_h_reg", but you *can* set the
context of the structure returned, before actually registering it.

Try something like:

reg = netsnmp_create_handler_registration( .... );
reg->contextName = strdup("myContext");
netsnmp_register_xxxx( reg, .... );

Dave