Hi Dave,
Thanks for your continuous support on this...

I go through the example specified in "agent/mibgroup/testhandler.c"
file.

>From the example what I got is,

1. netsnmp_register_handler(netsnmp_create_handler_re gistration
("myTest", my_test_handler, my_test_oid, 4,
HANDLER_CAN_RONLY));

2. my_test_handler(netsnmp_mib_handler *handler,
netsnmp_handler_registration *reginfo,
netsnmp_agent_request_info *reqinfo,
netsnmp_request_info *requests)

To register multiple instance of same MIB I have to call
"netsnmp_register_handler" function with different context. (Currently
there is no way to pass context to "netsnmp_create_handler_registration"
function in 5.2.1.2)

"my_test_handler" function will be called to retrieve the data for any
request from manager with defined context. Also I can easily get the
context name from " netsnmp_agent_request_info *reqinfo" parameter.

May I know my above assumption is correct or not?

Thanks
-JP