--===============1724789534==

------=_Part_81354_18016755.1156922730868

Hi, everyone:

I am Peter. I am a new comer of NET-SNMP. Nice to meet you all!

I have a problem recently. My MIB have a table("myTable") which include 2
fields. One is "myNumber" which is integer32. The other is "myName" which is
string. I have gengerated the myTable.c and myTable.h by
mib2c.iterate.confautomaticly. And I modified some code to make it can
response to "set" or
"get". But whenever I set a integer value to "myNumber" , the agent can not
set the exactly value but a very large number.

Maybe this is a very simple MIB file and basic function. But I can not solve
it for a long time, save me please!

Sincerely
Peter

ps: is there someone can send me some example code for how to change code
generated by "mib2c.iterate.conf"?
Thank you~
--
you jump, I jump,she jump 3