On 17/08/06, Thomas Anders wrote:
> +1, as long as there aren't any significant unresolved bug tracker items for
> agent/extend vs. "ucd-snmp/extensible". Are there any?

I'm not aware of any.
But then, I wouldn't expect them to come to light until *after* we
make the change. As we all know, the number of people who run with
anything other than the basic default setup is unfortunately small.

And the number who are actually prepared to try out "experimental"
configurations is even smaller. As I've learned to my cost :-(

Dave