Hi,

I am not clear that How to encode the IPv6Address data type while in
the SNMP packet construction. AS of now, I know that the 16 octets are
(indidual component in the IpAddress including : ) converted to its
corresponding hex value. I have a MIB which contains the data type as
Ipv6Address Please let me know that how to set the IPv6Address and also
the BER conversion of the same. Whether in the ASN parser have a
special type of data type as Ipv6Address or it should be treated as
Octet string .

I am waiting for your prompt reply and any suggestion.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
Kumar