I would appreciate a quick response to my query. To cut short my earlier
long mail I am basically interested in knowing the following with respect to
latest released version of net-snmp.

1) Does row context structure for dynamic row collect column data set for
same table across different SNMP PDU or does it only do whatever columns are
set for a particular table, in a single PDU?

2) When does the commit for row context structure gets called ? On what
basis the does the SNMP agent/subagent decide that necessary columns to be
set is done and commit can be done ?

3) What is the lifetime of row context structure object. Under what
circumstances can it get destroyed? Is timeout also one of them.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list