Johannes,

I've been in contact with Thomas about the bug. I've got several aix
machines to test code on so we've been testing the nlist problems on those
machines. I didn't notice any nlist errors on the 32 bit kernels.
Everything appears fine on the 32 bit kernel.

Jayson

http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/o...ave/direct/01/