Jayson,

I presume that walking the iptable was not a problem when you built and
run the net-snmp daemon under 32-bit AIX - at least you didn't mention
that in your posting. Did you by chance check that there were no nlist
errors under 32-bit AIX?

Probably you've seen that Thomas Anders who is assigned responsible for
your bug posting added a followup to your posting (since you posted it
anonymously you cannot add a followup to it I think but after logging in
to sourceforge.net you can at least monitor that bug). Thomas asks
whether you're able and willing to help fixing the net-snmp problems,
moreover he asked for your name and mail address...

Johannes