hi,

as the SF.net CVS is still/again unstable, i would like to suggest
moving to svn. I brought up this topic on irc a few times already.

Mediawiki used one of the last downtime for the migration aswell. [1]

Advantages I see for the move:
- similar UI as CVS
- changesets
- directory versioning
- atomic commits
- easy branching and tagging (everything is a copy)
- only diffs are send over the wire

Cons:
- some people consider svn hard to install
- double size of the working copy
- more spare time

I already did a test conversion of the repository and it worked very
well. Poke me on irc if you want the url.

darix

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/SVN

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux